Village of Albefeuille Lagarde
Historic site and monument , Town, village, neighbourhood at Albefeuille-Lagarde
Albefeuille Lagarde owes its name to the parish which has two churches: Albefeuille and Lagarde.
Long separated between these two villages, Lagarde received the parochial title and prosperous until the beginning of the XXème century.
But Lagarde was destroyed by the floods of the Tarn of 1930.
The village was rebuilt mainly thanks to the donations made by Holland.