A little history...
Between hillside and river, its name probably dates back to the high Middle Ages.
Devastated by the floods of 1930, the village is rebuilt.
The castle of Reyniès: is registered as a historical monument in 19745. The original castle was built in 1269. The castle belongs to Pierre de Latour in 1621, protestant participating in the defense of Montauban during the siege of the city. It was taken by Catholics the following year and the Duke of Vendome had it destroyed. He then passed on to Jean de Seguin de Bros who had him rebuilt on the initial foundations around 1650. In 1786, Étienne Seguin de La Tour, Marquis de Reyniès, had the castle raised one floor to give it its current appearance.
The exteriors are open from July 1st to September 30th from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm except Wednesdays. By appointment preferably.