Different gardens, parks and playgrounds are accessible in Montauban. Need to take the air and stretch the legs of your toddlers?
Enjoy children's play areas in different parts of the city.
Swings, slides, ... are at your disposal for the pleasure of the whole family.
- at the Jardin des Plantes (playground located in the city center of Montauban, accessible more quickly by the entrance to Grand'Rue Sapiac).
- Cours Foucault (Shaded park in the city center with access to the Avenue de Bordeaux). - Carreyrat (park with children's games near the village hall).
- Roseraie Park (Located in front of Ingréo Aquatic Complex, Boulevard Edouard Herriot).
- Parc de l'Évêché (access by the Faubourg du Moustier or Boulevard Hubert Gouze).
- Place Alexandre 1er. (Playground and swings for children.
- Square Piquart (facing the Ingres Museum including two statues of the Montalban sculptor Antoine Bourdelle).
- Green casting(Walk accessible on foot or by bike behind Eurythmie Hall, President Salvador Allende Street).
- At Treil (Dr. Lafforgue's wharf).
- Place Marcel Lenoir .
- Avenue de Mayenne (at the corner of this avenue and Jean Jaurès street, opposite the train station).
- Rue Saint-Jean (next to the church Saint-Jean de Villenouvelle).
- Rue Pasteur Louis Lafon (at the roundabout, next to the bakery).