- We welcome children all year round, from the youngest to the oldest, for a CIAP workshop, visit or discovery. A toy library is available to children in our exhibition space: discovery trail Explorers of memory, memory-architecture, domino-sculpture, game of 7 families of Montauban, puzzles ... invite children to share in our company a pleasant time. The book Zig-zag Montauban also offers children from 7 to 12 years to discover the city while having fun. Practical information: Open Monday to Saturday from 10h to 12h and 13h30 to 18h. Free entry. Workshops and visits during the school holidays. Every Tuesday and Thursday during the school holidays, we offer your children tours and workshops free on reservation. Come explore, observe, experiment to understand today's city in the light of its history. Practical information: The presence of a parent is desired during activities for 4-6 years. By reservation at CIAP / 05 63 63 03 50 Autumn holidays For 4-6 year olds. October 24th and 29th at 3 pm My house-cake. Meeting at CIAP What do houses look like in Montauban? And in the world ? Are they big, small, round, square? Come play with them, then choose the one you prefer. With a biscuit, caramel, raspberry and chocolate makes the house of your choice ... Yum, I would eat a house. For 7-12 years old. October 22nd and 31st at 3 pm Cake-frontage. RDV at CIAP. Come and observe the Old College and sketch its facades on paper. With your team, make a real cake facade: biscuit, caramel, raspberry and chocolate will be at your disposal. So what taste of Old College? Christmas holidays For 4-6 years Saturday, December 28 at 15h Zinzoline in Montauban. Theatricalized treasure hunt. RDV at CIAP. Zinzoline is in great shape! Named responsible for the delivery of Christmas mail for the first year, she lost a bag containing children's letters for Santa Claus! Discover Montauban and help her find this bag during a treasure hunt! Practical information: free. Winter holidays For 4-6 years 13 and 18 February at 15h. To each his coat of arms. RDV at CIAP Built in the Middle Ages, the city of Montauban has a funny coat of arms: a tree without head or leaves, crowned by three fleurs-de-lis ...! Come listen to the story of the birth of Montauban and discover the time of the knights. In the workshop, make your own coat of arms on a wooden shield. For 7-12 years old. February 11 and 20 at 3 pm Where, when, how is Alphonse? Meeting at CIAP In 1144, the inhabitants of Montauriol asked the Count of Toulouse Alphonse Jourdain to found a city. How to defend it, how to feed its inhabitants, how to organize buildings? Become the councilor of the count and help him to imagine, draw and realize this new city.
- Each tuesday from October 22, 2019 until October 29, 2019 at 3:00 PM
- Each thursday from October 24, 2019 until October 31, 2019 at 3:00 PM
- On December 28, 2019 at 3:00 PM
- Each tuesday from February 11, 2020 until February 18, 2020 at 3:00 PM
- Each thursday from February 13, 2020 until February 20, 2020 at 3:00 PM